- 1 lb. cooked, peeled & de-veined Shrimp
- 1 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 3 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 16 Oz. Sour Cream, Divided
- 16 Oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- 8 Oz. Feta Cheese
- 5 Oz. Peninsula Gold Pepper Sauce
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 tbsp. Minced Fresh Oregano or 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp. Minced Fresh Thyme, or 1 tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
Combine Bread Crumbs and butter; press into the bottom of two 6″ spring form pans. Set aside. Beat 8 oz sour cream, cream cheese, feta cheese and pepper sauce until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Stir in oregano, thyme and peppers, pour mixture into pans. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Cool, then cover and chill at least 4 hours. To serve, chop all but 12 shrimp & mix chopped shrimp with remaining sour cream and spread on top of cakes. Remove from pans and garnish with remaining shrimp.
Serve with cut vegetables and hard bread or crackers. Makes 16 appetizer servings.