Shrimp Carrot Salad
- 1 lb. cooked, peeled & de-veined Shrimp
- 2 cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Diced, Unpeeled Red Apple
- 1 cup Chopped Water Chestnuts
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1 cup nonfat Mayonnaise Dressing
- 3 tbsp. Honey
- Chopped Parsley (Garnish)
Thaw Shrimp, if frozen. Pat shrimp dry. Cut large Shrimp in half. Combine shrimp, carrots, apple, water chestnuts, celery, and raisins. In a separate bowl, blend mayonnaise and honey. Pour mixture over shrimp mixture. Mix well. Chill for an hour or longer.
Recipe yields 4 servings.