- 1 lb. medium Shrimp, peeled & de-veined
- 1 large Onion
- 1 Green Pepper, seeded & coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Margarine
- 8 Oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1 10 Oz can condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic Juice
- 1/8 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 3 cups Cooked Yellow Rice
Thaw Shrimp, if frozen. Melt Margarine in a 10″ skillet over medium heat. Saute onions and green pepper until tender. Add tomato sauce and cook until mixture bubbles. Add soup, lime juice, garlic juice, Worcestershire and Cayenne. Simmer 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp and cook 10 -12 minutes.
Serve the dish over the cooked yellow rice. Recipe serves up to 6 servings.